model citizen + best news

Well, I decided to be a good girl and do my jury duty. I have been at the downtown LA courthouse since 7:45. Seriously, that's earlier that I have to be at work. I've been sitting around all day, bored out of my mind, making random friends, and losing all my battery power on my phone. Then I realized that I have to share the best, most amazing news with you all!!

Matthew is moving to LA!!

Yes, that's right. No more LDR. No more packing for plane flights/long drives (major dislike).He got a job in Santa Monica and starts next Monday. I am so incredibly excited! I helped him apartment hunt yesterday and he found the greatest place ever. Hardwood floors, carpeted bedroom, HUUUGE closet, fireplace, central air, and awesome kitchen! It also happens to be less than 5 minutes away from my house. Too close for comfort? No way, babay! 
 
I am super excited to start this new chapter in our lives. While we aren't living together (not yet anyways) it will be so nice to have him close by. Never being closer than 45 minutes has taken its toll. Woo hoo! ((Can't wait to start decorating for him!)) I'm looking forward to sharing our new stories with all of you!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment