twentyten//off to a good start

Well my prayers were answered... I was NOT SICK on New Year's Eve! I woke up feeling great, saw AVATAR with my family {which I highly recommend} and then drove down with Matthew to beautiful San Diego. We had a romantic little Italian dinner and then met up with his brother for the countdown. I had my first New Year's kiss and it was pretty special! Honestly I think New Year's Eve is hyped up way too much and it can end up being a major let down. But if you're with friends/family/loved ones it's totally worth it!



And now we're in 2010! I have such a good feeling about this year. Hopefully it includes getting a puppy, a full-time job, learning how to play my guitar {finally!}, finishing up that surf lesson I started in Hawaii and many more fun things!

I hope everyone's new year is off to a fabulous start!

signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment