the fab four


Over the weekend I got together with my best friends. This is my little group. These girls know me pretty well and have seen me through a lot! I've known Hanna since middle school and Elizabeth and I have been bffs since Sunday School! Pauline joined our group in high school and we're all really close since then. Every Christmas we have a special tradition to go to Mi Piace in Pasadena, order the butternut squash and ricotta ravioli with brown butter and sage sauce and catch up! Now we can add drinks to the mix!







Hanna's boyfriend Todd crashed the party!

Seriously love these girls! Hanna and I are currently the only two in LA. Pauline is finishing up at Long Beach and Elizabeth is working hard in San Diego. I so look forward to get togethers with these beautiful girls. They're always full of lots of laughter and crazyness!

signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment