show and tell: christmas



I had such a lovely little Christmas with my family. We had family friends over for a Christmas dinner. It was all vegetarian {and delicious!}. We talked about some current events {Woods to Murphy}, how I was kinda hoping for a puppy under the tree {even though apparently Christmas is the worst time because of over-breeding}, and how my family is getting hooked on Dexter. We started Season 1 last week and are now 2 episodes shy of finishing Season 2. Sadly we missed out on some crucial Christmas movies this year because of that loveable serial killer!

Matthew and I had a budget for Christmas presents this year..but I think I was the only one who stuck to it! He gave me this beautiful vintage silver cuff, a pretty ring, and a GPS for my car. I was really excited. I'll take some pictures this week of the jewelry actually on!


For him, I framed these two illustrations of San Francisco {one of the Bay Bridge from Berkeley to SF--like all our dates! and the second of Alamo Square, where the Full House house is--I think we had our first real kiss there!}. I also made him a hook for his keys. I bought a letter G {for his last name}, painted it a dark red and put 3 gold hooks in. Because I thought these might not be the most exciting things I got him a shirt from Urban. Hopefully he liked it!

I hope all of you had a magical little Christmas! I'm taking the week off.. so excited!
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment