love is love


ffffound

When people hear that I have a girlfriend, their response is always angry.
They use slurs and are generally very rude.
I don't understand. Love is love. Our relationship is great. We love each other. There are no arguments, ever. She makes me happy, and I make her happy.
We've all been together for two years. If It was legal where I live, I'd ask her to marry me.
When I told my mother about this, she scolded me and told me that I should be in a relationship with only guys, because that's the kind of thing that god approved of.
But like I said, It's been two years since she said that. In those two years, my mother has been in countless meaningless relationships with guys, over a hundred one night stands, and 'booty calls.'
It makes me wonder, is my meaningful relationship with a female worse than hundreds of meaningless relationships with males?
Is it really?

No comments:

Post a Comment