a pre-anniversary dinner


Thank you everyone for all your sweet words about our 2 year anniversary! It was so sweet especially since the whole reason I started this blog was to document my life with Matthew. It really meant a lot to both of us! We celebrated all weekend. Matthew surprised me Saturday morning with the prettiest red roses. We had a fun day, got burgers and fries, looked for couches {the search continues} and drove around a rainy LA. That night Matthew picked me up and the biggest surprise was that he was clean shaven! I have never seen this boy without a little scruff and because he knew I was curious he went out and bought a razor and got to work. He says he was sweating bullets the whole time and I believe it. I would not want to razor my face! I love him clean shaven or scruffy {but I have to say I prefer the latter}.


coat thrifted, lace top my Mom's, pants and heels Forever 21



We went out and had the nicest Italian dinner at Via Veneto in Santa Monica. I got Spaghetti alla Vongole which was so flavorful and delicious with clams in a white wine sauce. Matthew got Gnocchi with Spicy Arabiatta sauce which seriously melted in your mouth. It was like whipped mashed potatoes! I especially loved the bread and olive oil they started us out with. As I frequently say, You can always tell a lot about a place by the bread the serve. {You can quote me on that!}

signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment