two years.



Dear Matthew,
March 8th will always be such a special day for me. Two years may seem like two seconds to some people but so much has happened since that night in 2008. It really seems like so much longer for us, doesn't it? Matthew, thank you for loving me and letting me love you. Loving you is really unlike any other feeling in the world. I am so excited to embark on this third year with you, but really any day with you is always so much better because of you. You treat me like a pretty princess, make me laugh when I'm having a bad day, push me to explore all the options, and indulge me with dessert, even after we're already stuffed! Thank you for giving me those extra kisses before you say goodbye. I'll never take those for granted. During these past two years you've not only introduced me to real, beautiful, heartfelt love, but you've also introduced me to the spicy side of life. {I'm talking ginger, wasabi, jalapeƱo bagels, and spicy arrabbiata sauce, people!} You've also made my life a little sweater..with those heavily sugared and syruped coffee drinks of yours. A year ago we were both in the Bay Area. I was getting ready to graduate in May and while I was so scared I knew everything would be fine because I had you. Then in October you moved down to LA {and right down the street!}. We've had so much fun as neighbors..from pizza nights, to walks, to pumpkin carving, tree decorating and watching The Bachelor {hm maybe that was just me} we've gotten even closer than I would have imagined. It's been such an adventure and I can't wait to continue on with you.

I love you Matthew!

Yours,
Mara


{readers: thanks for indulging me and letting me be a little sappy and a lot romantic on our special day}

xox

signature.heart
Picture in Hawaii last March {sigh I want to go back!}

No comments:

Post a Comment