look book: date night!


Saturday night I took a break from cooking and Matthew and I went to one of our favorite restaurants in LA, Angeli. {I blogged about it here}. It was nice to go out just the two of us and enjoy some yummy pasta and pizza. Unfortunately the lighting was difficult to take pictures with but we shared an appetizer of Burrata with Fresh Peaches, Farmers Market Tomatoes and a tomato vinaigrette, Linguine with Sicilian Almond Basil Pesto with Tomato, and a Pizza Margherita. It was so good but I wish I had room for dessert!




blouse Forever 21, skirt Urban Outfitters, shoes Aldo

I love the mix of blacks, whites and golds in this outfit! And the ruffly polka dot top is one of my favorites! I was hoping it would compliment the tired ruffles in the skirt without overpowering it.

Happy Wednesday everyone!!
{I was about to say Tuesday..wow this week is flying by!}
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment