one year ago..


I can't believe that as of Saturday it's been a year since I started this blog! Time really does fly by sometimes. While it almost feels like yesterday since this post, it also feels like a very very long time ago. A year ago Matthew and I were living in two different cities, on opposite ends of the state. There were no immediate plans for him to move and it all just worked out so well that he was able to transfer last October. We've had some amazing times and I'm so happy many are documented on this little blog. I remember my first outfit post, when I made Halloween cupcakes for everyone at work, when Matthew and I went pumpkin picking and then dressed up as Fran Fine and Mr. Sheffield. I remember making that amazing pumpkin cheesecake, that I'll definitely be baking again this fall! I'll never forget when Matthew took me on a surprise ice skating date and I tried my hardest not to fall! I loved looking back on 2009 and all the momentous occasions. I loved going to New York with Matthew in January and all our short but fun San Diego trips. Adopting Ginger in May started this summer off in the best way! There are so many adventures to be had and I'm looking forward to documenting them right here!

I'm thrilled to see how I've grown through the past year and the knowledge I've gained. I'm even more happy to reflect on the friendships I've made with many of you! I want to thank all of you who come here and read my words and look at our pictures. I am continually blown away by your kindness and support. I can't tell you how much it means to me. Your support, feedback, ideas and kindness are much appreciated!

Here's to another amazing year!
{Gosh I wonder what I'll be reflecting on next year!}
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment