wedding wednesday: men's fashion

 
Hey everyone, it's the other M! Mara has kindly given me the reigns for today's Wedding Wednesday post. It kinda makes sense because today we're exploring men's wedding fashion and I am the very excited Groom! I also wanted to do this because the big day is exactly a month away and I still haven't put my suit together, or decided what my groomsmen will be wearing!! I'm not too worried, though. I have a lot of inspiration, and a feeling that the next two weeks will be very productive! Check out these pictures of suits and ties and let me know what you think. I think they'd look pretty sharp for a groom, groomsman, or anyone really. 

I love brown, grey, and light blue suits. Although I do love wearing black suits, switching it up with these other colors adds some fun and makes it a little more casual (great for an outdoor wedding!). As far as ties go, I love solid knit ties for a classic, neat look, and pattern ties if you incorporate colors well and follow the shirt-tie-pattern rules. When done right, a bow tie really adds some old-fashioned pizazz. What do you guys think? I need another girl's option, besides Mara's!

Thanks to my sweet Bride-to-Be for letting me give my $.02. Have a great day everyone! 
-Matthew
 

No comments:

Post a Comment