Cheap Date

Hanna has been one of my bestest and closest friends since 6th grade. We went to elementary school and high school together, played soccer and fell in loveee. Tonight we had a great cheap date. We saw THE PROPOSAL for$2. Yep, that's right, two bucks! Accidentally (but fortunately) found the cheapest theater near my job in Old Town Pasadena. The movie was so cute and funny. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Then we split a salad and appetizer for less than $15 each and topped it off with some yummy 21 Choices (conveniently next to Forever 21 but unfortunatley closed). Then while talking about the scary current events (fires, kidnapping, and deaths) we were hit up for money and then "love and comfort." Yeah the weirdest things happen. But I love this girl.
last summer in Vegas (bc this summer's pic isn't as good)
Winter 2006 (because the 6th grade pic isn't as good!)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment