mundane monday


Going to San Diego this weekend was a lot of fun! Matthew and I left bright and early on Saturday morning. While he took the family pictures I met up with Lizzie, my best friend since we were SIX years old! We went to brunch and then got our nails done.  I am a little annoyed though because I spent the most I've ever spent on a manicure before ($21) and even though I sat still for a full hour, two hairs later four fingers were smudged! How does that happened?! And it was a really pretty color too (OPI Season's Screenings). Sigh oh well.



The 80th birthday party was a lot of fun but I'm sad to say I didn't take any pictures. I unfortunately forgot my camera in my other purse. You'll just have to take my word for it that it was a fabulous affair! It was at Cozymel's in San Diego and Matthew and I gorged ourselves on lots of Mexican food! I'm still kind of full from it!


Sunday there was a big lunch + football party at his sister's house. They all watched the Chargers game while I played with Matthew's nieces outside. I don't even know who the Chargers were playing against!



Some exciting news: I am SO close to convincing my parents to get a puppy! I am such a dog person {if you didn't already know} and I love Labradors. I've always had one {or two} since growing up. And my puppy eyes are really working...at least I hope so!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment