pismo pan

Me and mom bombed up to pismo Friday night to pick up this old 63 fl that had been sittin for about 5 years we got there sat morning at 8 and drove down on the beach. Mom said ur gonna get us stuck and I did but luckily right in front of the dune buggy rental dudes they helped us out and. We headed for the bike I put some new plugs in her and charged the battery and that baby fired right up she had some rust and grease but she is a running mochine I was super stoked cause it came with that early knucky spinger on her super bonus. Me and mom loaded her up and headed home stopped at top dead center cycles down in oxnard really cool place go stop by and visit them. Then we hopped back on the road and stopped in simi valley to see where mom grew up and visited gramps grave. My mom is a tropper she drove the whole way I have never been a passenger in california so it was rad to actually look around and enjoy the road I had a killer trip with you mom love you 4 evers










No comments:

Post a Comment