sit back and wave through the daylight



Matthew and I saw this amazing band last night and they were AWESOME! It was so great to finally see them live. Oh and Silversun Pickups were incredible. I didn't know much about them before "Panic Switch" but I really like their other stuff a lot! I'll have pictures to post tomorrow, although I didn't get any really good ones of the band. So today I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures that I just can't stop starting at:



Images from  The Sartorialist, VMag, &  Stockholm Street Style

Clearly I'm loving the dark hair, red lips and jean shorts. Simple yet beautiful. I'd definitely say "my style" is more classic and girly. I like clean and classic silhouettes, with subtle yet gorgeous details {see entire J. Crew & Anthropologie collection}. How would you define your style?

  BTW: Does anyone know how to make pictures bigger on Blogger and not click to enlarge?



No comments:

Post a Comment