look book: sandra dee



I'm a huge fan of musicals so of course I loove Grease. I wanted to wear some white but make it tough and cool enough for a modern day Sandra Dee.




dress J.Crew, belt H&M, jacket Heidi Klum for Jordache, shoes Mary Kyri, ring Erica Anenberg via Gilt/Hautelook

This weekend passed by way too quickly! Friday night Matthew and I had a potluck dinner with Kim and her boyfriend Andre. It was so much fun and I'll have to post pictures once I steal them from her :) Saturday night my brother Anthony and I went to see a band called The Clientele at the echoplex. It was so fun to just hang out and talk with him. He's leaving for Santa Cruz on Wednesday and I'm a little sad about it. Sunday I volunteered with my family at an Ovarian Cancer Walk/Run. We've been involved since I was in high school and, while it was a very very early morning, it was so wonderful to support this amazing cause for awareness and prevention. My little PSA of the day is for all you wonderful ladies to be aware of the warning signs and schedule regular appointments with your doctor. The signs are relatively common and can be connected to many different things but it's always good to be aware. You can read more here, here and of course here.

I hope you all had a great weekend too! I'm excited this week is a short one for me. Matthew and I are going up to San Francisco on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited!
Happy Monday everyone!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment