The night and day eater!! 47 knucklehead

Well here she is I finally finished her up for my good buddy Andrea. He and Angel arrived today from luxembourg to see his new baby waitin for him. They are on a 24 day ridin trip to all kinds of sweet places I wish I could go. This bike has consumed the last month of my life literally she has been a true labor of love night and day. I am super happy with the bike I was able to do everything at my little shop. Painting and bodywork ain't no joke it is a lot of work this frame took a lot of my fingertips, I was also able to lay my first two tone paint on this bike i love it so much. I cant wait to put some miles on this baby with andrea. I will have loads more pics to come and some more info once I catch up on some sleep. sorry for laggin on the blog I am back now. Thanks mona, jonas,angus, marcus, luke,daniel, trev,mama,maxi,kelly slow, for all the help and advice to get her done love u guys. jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment