look book: sausalito


While Matthew and I were in San Francisco we went to Sausalito for the afternoon. Sausalito is such a cute little town across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a cloudy and overcast day but it was beautiful seeing San Francisco right across the water. I wore these adorable shorts from Style by Marina that have these awesome side pockets that I could hide things in!




top Urban Outfitters, shorts Style by Marina, belt vintage, necklace Elephantine, shoes Jeffrey Campbell, jacket
H&M

How was your weekend? It's slightly sad to say and admit but 90% of mine was spent in front of a computer screen..and I wasn't blogging {ugh}!! Searching for an affordable venue for next year has been soo time consuming..and frustrating! But more about on Wednesday. Hopefully things will be making more sense by then. Crossing my fingers.

And before I forget. The winner of the tminx Zodiac t-shirt is Felicity! Congrats girl! {Email me your info!} Stay tuned for another fun giveaway later this week!
xox
signature.heart
P.S. Does anyone understand the new editor on Blogger? I'm having the hardest time adjusting my pictures. The Extra Large is too big and the Large is too small. eek any advice/tips would be SO appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment