guest post: busy bee lauren

hi everyone! 
my name is lauren, and i blog over at busy bee lauren :)

Photobucket

i am so thrilled to be guest posting for mara as she has a glorious time on her honeymoon! 
words cannot describe how happy i am for those two :) yay!


one of my very favorite things to do is document my life with my husband, through photos.
i decided it would be fun to show you some of my all time favorite photos, since they are such a big part of my life!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

i hope you enjoyed the glimpse at my simple life with my husband, ted!
if you'd like to follow our adventures, i blog here, and tumble here :)
xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment