an update

Wow..how have I not posted since Wednesday?! Oh yeah the wedding is less than 5 days away! {Who's getting tired of the countdown?} I didn't think that I would get so busy with last minute wedding details that I wouldn't be able to blog. I feel so terrible especially since I actually do have stuff to write about and post! With my own royal wedding less than a week away I feel like I've been going nonstop. I can't tell you how nice it will be for Friday to be here and I can just relax and enjoy the day. Sure, things might go wrong/probably will but at that point it really won't matter. I'm hoping I can continue posting through this week like I planned but I was wondering what I should do with the blog while I'm gone for two weeks. I was thinking about setting up some guest bloggers but I was wondering what you guys might be interested in reading. I need a little inspiration right now! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 
Did you watch the Royal Wedding on Friday? What did you think?
xox
signature.heart
photo of my favorite Tory Burch booties

No comments:

Post a Comment