the desert



It's been two weeks since I got back from Palm Desert. It was probably the craziest weekend ever. The time I went before it was so mellow and there were hardly any people there. We went to the pool and there were just a few visiting families. This time, however, it was like a mini Vegas trip. I blame it on Memorial Day. We should have known! The pool was packed..you had to have wristbands on..everything was overpriced. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I was thinking it was going to be a calm, relaxing weekend with friends. It was still fun and I did get to sleep a lot {although sleeping in is not the same as getting to bed early!}.



Mal borrowed this wig and it was pretty hilarious



With that mini vacation over I can't stop trying to plan another one!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
xox

signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment