look book: slightly blue & green


I got this dress at the big Urban sale the other month. It was only $10 and I knew I'd wear it a lot this summer.. I was right! I swear it's so hard for me to shop at Urban when there's not a sale going on. I just can't justify a big purchase when I'm sure I'll see it on the sale rack in a few months. {I can be so cheap sometimes!} I love the mix of blues with green and the sweetheart neckline.



dress and tote Urban, straw wedges Calvin Klein

It's so sad for me to think that July is almost over! Where is the summer going?! I'm feeling slightly blue that the weather has been so strange. I want to go to the beach but it's just too cold. Definitely not warm, sunny, clear sky, beach weather that we're used to over here!

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
signature.heart
p.s. ignore my wrinkly dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment