look book: an afternoon in south park



One of my favorite areas in San Francisco is South Park. There is a little park in the middle that's surrounded by these cute little shops and artsy businesses. Matthew and I have a favorite brunch place there called The Butler and the Chef. It's French and delicious {obviously!}





denim shirt thrifted, dress Modcloth, shoes Steven by Steve Madden "Melin," purse Coach via ebay

This is the Coach purse I got an ebay for $10! I wasn't sure if the ivory color would look too dirty white but I think it's just right. And, in case you were wondering, these pictures were taken the afternoon before the proposal so that's why my finger is sans ring. It's crazy how in such a short amount of time a ring can become such a big part of who you are.
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment