wedding wednesday: fall in love bridal soirée


Last night, I had the opportunity to attend the Fall in Love Bridal Soirée hosted by the Jenny Yoo Collection. The event was held at The London West Hollywood and I brought my friend Kim along for a night of drinks, cupcakes, and, of course, a fashion show! It was fun to look at the pretty dresses and pick out the ones we would or wouldn't wear. I think I might have been most excited, though, about being able to finally try desserts from Sweet & Saucy Shop! They've been featured all over the place and Matthew's cousin's wife is really close friends with the owner. The cake balls were fantastic! I couldn't believe how moist they were. Although I have no other ones to compare them too, I think they were the best ever!









Highlights of the night included: a fun photo booth, a strange interruption by The Three Waiters {opera singers posing as "real" waiters at the event}, getting a heavy gift bag and being most excited about the lightest thing inside..macarons from Gordon Ramsey's restaurant!

Did any of you go to any bridal events? For me it was more about the experience than anything else. Matthew and I don't really want a "standard/traditional" wedding. We really just want a special and unique celebration, full of cute little touches! and lots of DIY!!
signature.heart
photos taken by Kim Desjardins

No comments:

Post a Comment