48 tour

Well, my blue baby left me for her new home. Ian came into Phoenix from old England Thursday morning to fetch his girl. We packed up and hit the road towards L.A.. We made decent time, a quick 9 hours on the knuckle across the beautiful desert. Having to hit every gas stop along the way she is the 57 miler, any more and you are out. Friday morning we headed to the shipper and picked up Ian's 1913 harley. This thing was amazing 100 years old and still running. I was happy and sad to see my girl go. I will ride her again soon. We headed to the Garage company, a definite site to see in LA. That place is amazing. Ian hopped on the plane back to England. I chilled with Scott till the LA traffic died down, so i could head home. Scott gave me a sweet tour of Venice. It is its own little paradise. Thanks loads buddy. love you all, jeremiah











No comments:

Post a Comment