wedding wednesday: a trip to the flea market

 Matthew and I went to the PCC Flea Market over the weekend. It's held on the Pasadena City College campus and it has free admission, unlike the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Matthew and I are planning on doing a lot of DIY projects to save some money and also because it makes weddings so much more personal. It was fun to walk around and get an idea of things we'd be interested in!
 How cute is this little puppy?! I loved that they put a little SOLD tag on him because I might have inquired about a friend for Ginger! Flea markets can be kind of overwhelming, but there are often great treasures to be found. My usual experience with them is all about clothing so it was weird to bypass all those vendors. Matthew was trying to keep me on task by dragging me away from pretty vintage dresses! We saw so many great furniture pieces, though, and I got excited thinking about decorating our future home! One thing at a time though..

Make sure to enter the Perricone MD giveaway !!
xox
 signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment