at work: Ruche Fall Lookbook

Ruche's Fall Lookbook launched today and oh my gosh I can not tell you guys how excited I've been about it. 
I was soo happy with how this shoot turned out. Everything really came together. The model was incredible, 
the photography was perfect, the locations were awesome and I thought the clothes looked pretty good too, 
if I say so myself :) Narrowing down from over 50 photos to 12 {you're welcome!} was a challenge 
but here are my most favorite looks.

photography by the amazing Brandon Kidd

To see the full Ruche lookbook, click here! And if you don't mind I'd love to know your favorite and least favorite look {and why}. Everyone at work knows it's their little homework assignment from me. It's always good to get feedback!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment