look book: fall fancy

One color I'm really loving for fall is deep teal. There's something romantic and magical about it. Maybe it reminds me of the ocean, but when I saw this wall in our neighborhood I knew I had to plan the perfect outfit for it. {I get inspiration in weird places haha}. I decided on this pretty and flowy Willow & Clay dress and paired it with my new favorite open cardi. Seemed like the perfect outfit for a romantic fall afternoon with Matthew and Ginger.
cardigan and dress c/o Willow and Claynecklace gift from Lizzie from Italy, ring c/o Le Mode Accessories
shoes Leiffsdottir

I'm so excited for tonight! My group of best friends and I are starting a new tradition of once a month dinners. It will be so nice to have a planned get-together each month to catch up on everything going on each other's lives. Do any of you do that with your friends? 

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
Make sure to enter the Heather Belle giveaway if you haven't already. I'll be drawing the winner tonight when I get home!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment