NYC rountripper

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to go NYC cause the sweet gentlemen over @ the WKITHOK invited me to be a part of their amazing bikeshow in brooklyn along with a ton of amazing people. It was my first time to the big apple all I can say is everyone must go at least once it is amazing. Went to the top of the empire state building, saw some real big dinosaurs, relaxed in a park that you could get lost in, the whole city is breathtaking. The bike show and the days leading up to it were mind boggling, I ate to much sushi and fried chicken, met Mr. Tom Fugle a truely amazing living legend... Thank you so much guys cant wait to see you again soon someday love Jeremiah


atop the city



central park


bike showin




Brontosaurisin


Mr. Fugle

No comments:

Post a Comment