a fine frenzy.

A couple months ago I tweeted about this adorable stop motion video. Have you seen it?


The beautiful redhead is Alison Sudol the singer and songwriter for the band A Fine Frenzy. Over the weekend I won tickets to see them play and last night Matthew and I went to Largo at the Coronet. It was a great venue that was more like a theater. We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show but I snapped this one before of the stage. I loved the twinkle lights and globes!


It was a lot of fun and Matthew was such a good sport for enduring "girl" music. Looking at Alison's hair all night made me really want to dye mine. I've gotten some highlights in the past but I've never dyed my whole head. Red is such a pretty color and she pulls it off so well. I definitely have hair envy!

signature.heart

P.S. And I also like this other video...

P.P.S. Enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment