look book: blushing neutral



This outfit is pretty simple but I just love the colors together. I wore it for Easter although I'll probably wear it again soon! The top has such a cool asymmetrical ruffle detail and I'm just so obsessed with skirts right now.


top and skirt J.Crew, shoes Jessica Simpson ring compliments of Chelsea Gwynne



I am so excited because I had my first "real" sewing class on Monday! My mom taught me the basics when I was younger but I've been wanting to relearn for so long and Matthew gave me classes for our 2 year anniversary. Sigh that boy knows me so well! It's perfect because I can feel somewhat productive with all my new free time!

I made a yellow drawstring bag and next class I'm starting with a pattern for pajamas. I know pjs aren't the most interesting {and I most likely won't do an outfit post on them!} but my teacher wants to teach me something that's a little more difficult and will include a lot of different techniques. I wasn't going to argue. Although once that's over I'm on to dresses and skirts!! I think I could make this one from J.Crew a lot easier {and at a fraction of the cost!}.

Do any of you sewers have any tips for a newbie like me?
xox
signature.heart

Remember to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment