look book: some mellow yellow



I love this yellow scarf! It makes me feel so happy and sunshiny. Sometimes spring weather can be kind of unpredicatable {& I get chilly all the time} so this scarf doubles as a nice shawl.



dress J. Crew, scarf H&M, shoes Nine West, purse Urban Outfitters

So even though I haven't been working I feel so busy! It's crazy how that happens. I definitely think I had more time for blogging with a job! I'm trying to fit everything in and there's still so much I'd love to do. I'm trying to take this time as an opportunity for growth. Like reading more, writing more, working out more, learning more, doing a lot "more" stuff. So far I've taken two sewing classes, continued volunteering at my old elementary school, and done some baking. All good things except at the end of the day I don't feel like I'm doing enough! I guess I need to start getting to bed early and waking up early..like I did with a job! {But that was my least favorite part!}

Does anyone have any good book recommendations? I'm going to try and make reading my new nighttime ritual! Also any motivation tips are appreciated!


signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment