point loma.



The last time Matthew and I were in San Diego he took me to Point Loma..which is this really lovely seaside community. There's a campus there and I'm jealous of all the lucky ducks who can walk down to the beach from their dorms! How awesome would that be?!

It was National Parks Week so we had free access to the Cabrillo Monument and it was so pretty walking around. The views were incredible and I loved seeing the old and new lighthouses. San Diego is such a pretty city. It's full of so many wonderful places and I love being able to explore it with Matthew..especially since he grew up there.







Although it was a little bit cold the water looked beautiful. I can't wait to spend weekends swimming and sailing in San Diego this summer!

signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment