look book: fade and brocade

Photobucket
I wore this skirt last year for Thanksgiving and I don't believe I've worn it since {shame on me!}. I wore flats with this outfit during the day because Matthew and I were going to a bunch of different yard sales, and then I wore these heels at night for our ginger-off! As much as I love flea markets and thrift stores, nothing beats a yard sale! People are desperate to get rid of their stuff and will give you great deals on items just to take it off their hands..especially later in the afternoon. I can't wait to show you what we got!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
denim button-up thrifted, skirt Forever 21, necklace J. Crew, clutch Banana Republic, shoes Nina Ricci

The giveaway for the Orient watch is still going on, so go enter if you haven't already!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment