merry christmas eve!

I can't believe it's here!! I can't believe it's here! Merry Christmas Eve! There's so much magic in the air and I just love it. I realized I never shared the photos of Matthew and I picking out our tree and decorating it! Since Matthew's going to be gone over the holiday, seeing his family, in San Diego, we decided to get a little fluffy tree. Of course 2 days later it was dry as a bone but what can you do. I always love going to the Christmas tree lot and looking at all the pretty trees. I also can't get enough of that pine smell! Probably one of my top 5 favorite smells, along with the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and the smell of the ocean!
 our little tree in the lot
One thing I'm excited about is that this is the last Christmas Matthew and I will spend apart. I'm glad he's going down to see his family but I'm going to miss him so much! 

I hope you all have a wonderful and happy holiday!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment