1/52: A Year of Little Resolutions

First of all, thank you all for your sweet comments and emails about my grandma. It really means so much to me. It's not an easy time but trust me when I say your words were very comforting. 
Last Sunday I mentioned that I was going to do one resolution a week. My first one was to appreciate what I have and write and send my thank you notes. I am so glad I gave myself that push because now they're all done and mailed! woo hoo! It makes me feel accomplished. It's funny how I was so used to writing notes while I was in school and now I type all the time, and hardly ever use a pen and paper. My hand was definitely sore after the first letter, though! haha

For this week I'm going to be a little ambitious and start and finish a book! One major goal I have for this year is to read more, so I'm starting early! I'm really really hoping I can do it. I read so much in college so I'm going to give myself a reading schedule with a certain amount of pages I need to complete each day. I'm not choosing a big book {so not War and Peace}, but I'm also not choosing an easy "chicklit" book {although some are really good!}. I'm going to read Let The Great World Spin by Colum McCann, which is a book my Dad read and loved. It's 350 pages, which makes me nervous, but I have faith I can do it! Anyone else want to read it with me?

Are any of you going to do a little resolution this week? If so, tell me about it!
xox

signature.heart
The winner of the 
 L'Oreal Youth Code Starter Kit giveaway is Summer B!

No comments:

Post a Comment