4/52: A Year of Little Resolutions

Gosh can you believe today is the last day of January?! I swear this month went by really fast, and I know it's going to continue this way until the wedding. Last week my goal was to get back into the routine of working out. I have to say that it totally helps to make these goals because I really hold myself accountable. My friend Eden and I went hiking three days last week, and we even went this morning! So, in case you're wondering, I'm trying to stick to this workout schedule. Meeting at 8am is definitely a little difficult because it's hard for me to get to bed early, but once I'm up it's great. Doing it with a friend makes it really fun, too, because we can talk the whole time, even though we got out of breath and were huffing and puffing sometimes haha.

So for this week my goal is to get at least 8 hour of sleep a night, especially since I'm working out in the mornings. I consider myself most productive late at night, but I don't think it's very healthy. I'm going to do my best to get to bed at the same time, 10:30pm every night. I also need to work at getting rid of the dark circles under my eyes!

Are any of you going to do a little resolution this week? If so, tell me about it!
xox


signature.heart
I did a guest post for Stacey's blog Love and Photographs today, check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment