look book: bright tights

 You know the theme song for that show "The City?" It goes something like this. Well when I wore these tights I couldn't get the song out of my head. Except, instead of the line, "give me the bright lights," I would sing "give me the bright tights." Seriously it was nonstop all day. Matthew even ended up joining in. Great now I have it stuck in my head again..haha
blazer thrifted, shirt Gap, skirt J. Crew, tights Target, shoes Enzo Angiolini, necklace Forever 21

This could be such a conservative outfit, with the little black and white blazer and the wool skirt, so color was definitely a necessity. Sometimes I think I'm a little scared of bright colors but I'm trying to change that, slowly but surely. I've been loving all the bright corals and pinks for spring so I'm working up to it!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment