I'd Wear That: Golden Globes 2011

I realized last night when I was watching the Golden Globes that I did a post like this last year, so I figured I'd do it again! Here are some of my favorite dresses from the red carpet.
 Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé, Claire Danes {and Hugh Dancy} in Calvin Klein Collection, Angelina Jolie in Versace

my least favorite:
Michelle Williams in Valentino, Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf, Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood

Surprised that I included my favorite Natalie Portman in the least dressed category? Me too. I think she's so beautiful but that dress and shoes and clutch it just way too Valentine's Day. I don't know if she was thinking the rose would distract from her baby bump, but I pretty much hated it. I've seen so many more beautiful dresses on her in the past. Michelle William's dress seemed ill-fitted for the red carpet. It seems too casual, and it's also wrinkly! As for Helena Bonham Carter... no words.

What did you guys think about the fashion at the Golden Globes? I think I liked the dresses more last year. And it was raining, remember? Did you think Ricky Gervais went a little too far with his jokes? Apparently the Hollywood Foreign Press isn't inviting him back next year.

xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment