look book: coffee shop afternoon

I'm so excited to finally share these photos with you guys! A few weeks ago I did a shoot with a really great LA photographer, Alexandra DeFurio, who is known for shooting young teenage celebrities. While I'm far from a teenager {wait, when did that happen?!}, it was such a fun opportunity! Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some of the different shoots that I helped style, along with the amazing  stylist Staci Koondel. I wish I owned all the gorgeous pieces she pulled! These were taken at my favorite little neighborhood place, Aroma Cafe. It's the best place for chocolate cake, milk, and people watching!
blazer NSF Clothing, blouse and clutch Urban Outfitters, jeans J. Brand, bangles Forever 21, shoes my own

Have a great day everyone!
xox
signature.heart
photography by Alexandra DeFurio
styling by Staci Koondel
hair and makeup by Emily Blackmun

No comments:

Post a Comment