wedding wednesday: honeymoon plans!

Planning a wedding is fun and all, but I'm much more excited about the honeymoon! Matthew and I have been doing so much research figuring out where we wanted to go, and what the weather would be like in May {had to X out the Caribbean because of hurricane season}. Over the weekend we bit the bullet and bought our plane tickets! So I guess it's official!! Can you guess where we're going?
Yep, ITALY! I am seriously jumping up and down over here! I've never been but always dreamed of going. It's such a beautiful and romantic country and being there with Matthew will be absolutely perfect. We're already dying thinking about all the amazing food we'll be eating. I'm expecting to gain 10 pounds at least! Don't say I didn't warn you. I'll get back and you'll be like, "Whoa what happened to her?" A lot of pasta, pizza, and gelato, that's what! I'm going to find myself a pasta mama and get her to teach me all her secrets! I'll call her Nonna {grandma} and she'll call me her dolce ragazza {sweet girl}! {Yeah, I'm pretty much planning the conversations in my head and everything}. We're flying into Rome for a couple days and then we're staying at a villa in Assisi, although we'll be traveling throughout the country. oh.my.gosh it really hasn't sunk in yet!

If any of you have been to Italy, or have friends/family who have been, please please pretty please send any and all recommendations over! We'd love to know the best places to stay, eat, shop, etc. It's much more helpful when you have someone who has been there knows the insider secrets. I'll love you forever and ever!

xox
signature.heart 
photo one, two, three, four

No comments:

Post a Comment