a shout out to my bridal party

Mondays are never my favorite day of the week, and this one is no exception. After having the best weekend up in Santa Barbara with my closest friends it's hard to get back to the real world. I was majorly spoiled for my Bachelorette weekend and I felt so incredibly loved- still do. This is just a little post and I'll talk more about it on Wednesday, but I have to give a little shout out to my best friends and bachelorettes. Lizzie, my MOH and best friend, did the BEST job planning this weekend. Every little detail was taken care of and we all had the best time because of it. She seriously needs to go into the professional Maid of Honor business because she's amazing! Hanna and Pauline also were incredible. Hanna compiled a playlist with songs that everyone said reminded them of me. I had to guess who picked each song and I got them all right!! Such a great keepsake, too. Pauline is a great graphic artist and made cute banners to put around the hotel suite as well as an awesome itinerary and map for the weekend. It was amazing! Ok more details on Wednesday. Time to get back to work, find a seamstress for my alterations, oh yeah and unpack! 

I hope you all had a fabulous and special weekend!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment