look book: pink stripes

I'm totally, completely, head over heels, in love with..stripes! Always have, always will be. If you looked in my closet you'd see that many of my shirts have stripes on them. In the hopes of not dressing in a uniform everyday {eek high school flashbacks}, I like ones with varying widths and colors. This one is absolutely perfect because it's pink and has sequins on it! woo hoo!
 top J. Crew, shorts Banana Republic, shoes Tory Burch, necklace Elephantine, bracelets Seasonal Whispers from Matthew! bag borrowed by Le Mode Accessories

Le Mode Accessories is one of my new sponsors and they carry some absolutely adorable items, like this Traveling Paths Handbag. It's name is fitting since it's been on one crazy journey. The bag has been to Elaine already and now it's on it's way to Sydney, and then off to a few other bloggers. I'm jealous of this trip it gets to go on! The bag is so stylish and roomy and I think I need one just like it for Italy!

xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment