all day I dream about food

It's true. I'm a little food obsessed. Moving hasn't provided for the best meals since Matthew and I had our kitchen in boxes up until Saturday. The kitchen was the first thing I started working on, though, before the closet even! I can't wait to get back into my schedule of planning the week's meals over the weekend. The one annoying thing about our new city is that there isn't a weekend Farmers Market close by. It was so nice to be able to go to the Farmers Market on Sundays and now I don't know what we'll do. I'm sure we'll just have to drive a little further because it's definitely worth it. Here are some photos of the foods I've been craving:
first photo: b&w cupcake above: fresh fruit from the Farmers Market
 yes, I'm even craving an underdone piece of homemade Bianca pizza haha
quesadilla
hot chocolate
burrata and peach salad
blueberry tart
caprese salad
Thai veggie soup
cookie dough!

I just got this cookbook and I am dying to make every single recipe! I love good veggie dishes and these all look especially delicious. The problem will be figuring out which to choose first! Cooking in our new kitchen is going to be so fun. It's one of my favorite parts of the apartment because the appliances are so nice and new. It was a major selling point for me, as well as the big closet!! I wanted to share the Before photos of the apartment today but Matthew said it would be boring without the After photos next to it. So more pressure for me to decorate {and finish unpacking} asap!!
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment