look book: leopard newbie

Can you believe this pair of shoes is my first pair of leopard anything? As far as I can remember I have never owned anything in an animal print. Why? No idea. Maybe I was intimidated by it, or I felt like I couldn't pull it off, but animal prints have always been something I've steered clear of. When I saw these shoes on Lulu's, though, I was intrigued and as soon as I tried them on I was obsessed! I want them on my feet every.single.day. So comfortable and so chic. I guess leopard isn't that scary after all!

blouse and bracelet J.Crew, skirt Chloe Loves Charlie, necklace thrifted, shoes c/o Lulu's

I am so happy to say that I am blogging from the new apartment! Finally!! Our internet is set up and it feels so nice to be back into a routine. We got a lot of work done this weekend on the apartment, thanks to my parents and best friends. I have so many decorating ideas now and I can't wait to make them a reality. I get so excited just thinking about it! Maybe I'll incorporate an animal print somewhere haha if I'm brave enough :)

I hope you all had a great weekend! Remember to enter the Lauren Elan giveaway if you haven't already!

xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment