at work: the industry

I got some questions about why I was in Vegas last week, whether it was for fun or for work and it was actually for work {although it ended up being a lot of both}. Many of you know how I was looking for a job and I was blessed with an incredible opportunity working for Ruche as a buyer and stylist. I wanted to share with you the latest lookbook, that just came out today. It was my first project and it was so much fun, although a lot of work. You'd be surprised at all that goes into their beautiful shoots! Here are some of my favorite outfits and shots but there's lots more on the site. Check it out and let me know what you think!!


Do you have a favorite?
xox
signature.heart
update: aw thank you SO much for the congratulations! You are all so sweet and supportive and it means soo much to me!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment