look book: black and white and red all over

Black and white are such great, classic colors and I'm always drawn to them, especially together, 
because I think they make such a statement. They stand out on their own without any color needing to be added, 
but in this case I couldn't resist a pop of red lips {my fave!}.
blouse Style by Marina, shorts Madewell, shoes Michael Kors, earrings J. Crew, bracelets c/o Lauren Elan
nail polish OPI What's with the Cattitude? lipstick Lancome Cherries Jubilee

I couldn't be happier it's almost the weekend. I am so incredibly drained, especially with all this moving stuff. Boxes are still everywhere and I'm hoping I can unpack and reorganize this weekend. I need order pronto!

What are your plans this weekend? Anyone going to the beach? How amazing does that sound?!
xox
signature.heart
Make sure to enter the Lauren Elan giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment