look book: hi, high-low

I am scared of heights, hate scary movies, and I dislike change. So, in turn, I wouldn't consider myself much of a risk taker. But with leopard one day and a high-low dress the next, I'd say I'm definitely improving! 
{The fact that it was a floral print helped too!}
dress Ruche, sweater Urban Outfitters, necklace and ring Forever 21, shoes Jeffrey Campbell

One thing I'm getting used to about our new home is that we are less than a mile from the beach. Amazing in theory, and on those beautiful warm days, but in reality it gets a little chilly over here. It's been overcast the past couple of days and by the time the sun sets you'd be crazy to go out without a sweater. Matthew loves it since he runs hot but oh my goodness I get cold so easily! Hopefully my body will get used to it, otherwise you'll be seeing me in a lot more sweaters :)

The winner of the Lauren Elan giveaway is..Alison D! Congrats! 
Stay tuned for another great giveaway coming up soon :)
xox

signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment