look book: 5 minute outfit

This was a very spur of the moment day to night outfit! I wore this red dress during the day and I hardly had any time to change when Matthew and I had to leave for a concert. I threw on this jacket, belted it and added a pair of heels. Ready in under 5 minutes..Matthew was impressed! {so was I!}
jacket J.Crew via ebay, dress gift from Hanna, shoes Aldo, belt J.Crew, purse Coach

It was so fun to have a mid-week date with Matthew and go hear a couple bands {even if they weren't too good haha}. When I was in college Matthew would often drive out to me and take me on a Tuesday night date. It was something I really looked forward to. It made the school week a little more enjoyable, and got me excited to see Matthew again on the weekend. Now I get to see Matthew every day {yay!} but maybe he'll take me on a Tuesday night date sometime soon. hm what day is it again ;)

xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment