family feet

The most random post about family, feet and fur:
I love my little family. Sweet little Ginger is the cutest little puppy and I love holding her in my lap, even though half the time she tries to jump off and go fetch a toy. I try so hard to make her a lap dog!
Doesn't Ginger sit funny? She's so silly! 

It's hard to believe that Matthew and I {and Ginger!} are moving out of our first apartment this weekend. I remember when Matthew found out he was transferring jobs and moving down. I helped him look for apartments when I got off work from the law firm and I happened to find him the most perfect one..less than a block away from my parents house! He loved it though and for the past year and 10 months it's been his home, and for the past 3 months it's been ours. We've had dance parties, dinner parties and holiday parties, not to mention two adorable Christmas trees. It's going to be sad to say goodbye and close the door. I just have to remember how exciting it will be to move into our first real place together, unpack, settle in, and decorate. We have so many more memories to make in the new apartment and I couldn't be more excited!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 
Send some good thoughts our way as we pack up and move out. I'm already an emotional mess! haha
xox
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment