look book: orange flip

This dress has quickly become my go-to staple. I wore it three times within the first week I got it {that's a record}. It's light, flowy and has such a cool print that's unlike anything I have. I can't wait to wear it with tights and boots during the fall! Who else is getting excited for fall?? me me me! Just saying the words "boots" gets my heart aflutter! hehe
dress c/o Spotted Moth, shoes Jeffrey Campbell, purse Urban Outfitters, ring Forever 21, bracelet gift from brother, lipstick Revlon Orange Flip

I am so thankful that this weekend is over! Moving is so not fun. We spent Friday night and all day Saturday packing up boxes for the movers. I have to say that getting movers was so worth it! I can't imagine Matthew and I doing all that ourselves. The movers came on Sunday at 8am and they loaded the truck at our apartment, went to my parents house for some furniture pieces, drove to our new apartment 45 minutes away, unloaded everything and were gone by 11:30am. AMAZING! AND we didn't have to break our back, although I won't deny they're a little sore. So now we are just surrounded by lots and lots of boxes and the idea of unpacking and rearranging things is a little daunting. Where are my magical powers when I need them?? If only..

I hope you all had a great weekend!!
xox
signature.heart
title named after my Revlon lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment